- Do you want to teach wonderful, highly motivated, high achieving students?
- Do you want to be developed as dedicated professional?
- Do you want to be part of a hard-working, highly professional team?
- Do you value supportive parents?
- Do you want to teach rather than control?
- Do you like a state of the art environment, which offers a wide range of opportunities for you to succeed in your post?
- Are you a dedicated and high-quality qualified, graduate teacher?
Loxford School Trust can offer you this opportunity. Please use the link below to view our latest vacancies and the application process.
Loxford School Trust is growing and will need more teaching and non-teaching staff over the next few years. If you are interested in joining us please follow the directions below.
- In addition to applications for current vacancies, we also welcome speculative applications for positions that might occur in the future. This is for teaching and non teaching posts.
- We ask that you email a letter of application and a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please put the position you would like in the subject of the email e.g. Teacher of English or Admin assistant.
- We will hold your CV on file and contact you if a suitable vacancy arises.
- It is a condition of any offer of employment that applications are completed as fully and honestly as possible and are factually correct.
- The status of each vacancy will be updated as appropriate.
Thank you for your interest.